Fungal Infections of Budgies
- Megabacteria Associated Disease (MAD) is associated with the avian Gastric Yeast Macrorhabdus ornithogaster infection
- Aspergillosis is associated with Aspergillus sp. infections
- Cryptococcosis is associated with 2 known Cryptococcus sp. infections
- Candidiasis and Thrush is associated with Candida albicans and other Candida sp. infections
- Ringworm is associated with Trichophyton and/or Microsporum sp. infections of the skin and feather follicles
- and yes, there are more!
- Aflatoxicosis is associated with ingestion of aflatoxins produced by Aspergillus spp.
Gold Coast Bird Vet Specialist Dr Ross Perry, PO Box 520, Mullumbimby NSW 2482 consulting strictly by appointment. To make appointment please ring 02 66795770 or 0419693279 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly book your appointment for your long distance phone or Skype (DoctorRossPerry) or iChat (DoctorRossPerry) consultations with Dr Ross Perry.